Types of erasable pens
Brush-erasable pen is mainly used in teaching. There are two kinds of brush-erasable pen: brush-erasable pen, brush-erasable pen, brush-erasable pen and brush-erasable pen.
1. Erasable ballpoint pen.
(1) Main function: After writing, the handwriting can be erased with ordinary eraser within the prescribed time (usually 1 hour).
(2) Principle: Special resin (rubber) is added to the ink to make the ink film after writing. It is easy to erase with general eraser, but after a certain time, it is not easy to erase and can be retained for ever.
(3) Advantages: in line with traditional habits, easy to use; Disadvantages: ink viscosity, easy to drip ink, repetitive writing, handwriting is not beautiful, not only difficult to make ink, but also for other parts of the pen have special requirements, so the production cost is high, and the shelf life is not long.
2. erasable neutral pen.
(1) Written handwriting can be erased by ordinary eraser within a specified time (usually 1 hour).
(2) Principle: Special resin is added to ink manufacturing to make ink easy to film and erase with eraser. Like erasable ball pen, after a specified time, it can not be erased and can be retained permanently.
(3) Advantages: in line with traditional habits, easy to use, the other parts of the pen are not required; Disadvantages: lighter color, not bright enough, the handwriting looks laborious, there are still obvious marks (color) after erasing; Ink manufacturing is difficult, high technical content.